2022 Upcoming Events:
“Cancer Across Species – Improving Cancer Care for All” Virtual Conference (May 20, 2022) will be hosted by ESCRA and the North Carolina State University College of Veterinary Medicine. Arizona Cancer Evolution Center will also sponsor the conference. The goal of the conference is to bring together leaders in zoo, exotic, and small animal health and husbandry together with leaders in human medicine to find common ground and improve cancer care and research across the tree of life. To register: https://cvm.ncsu.edu/event/2022-escra-virtual-conference/
The Association of Avian Veterinarians (AAV), the Association of Exotic Mammal Veterinarians (AEMV), and the Association of Reptilian and Amphibian Veterinarians (ARAV) will join together in 2021.
An opportunity to present new research and learn about the latest advances in zoo and wildlife health, welfare, conservation and management.
The latest in zoological medicine and research to enhance and expand professional growth.
2021 Conferences Attended:
- Cancer Across Species, virtual. To view a recording of the conference, visit: https://youtu.be/gTInvNjfiOY
- AAZV and ExoticsCon, virtual
2020 Conferences Attended:
- AAZV Conference, virtual.
2019 Conferences Attended:
- Consortium for Canine Comparative Oncology, Durham, NC.
- ExoticsCon and AAZV Joint Conference, St. Louis. MO.
- Joint Leibniz-IZW/EAZWV/ECZM Zoo & Wildlife Health, Kolmarden, Sweden.